Welcome to the Steam Controller Database
Currently serving 5997 configs across 2386 games.
This site exists to allow people to share Steam Controller configs for games that were purchased outside of Steam itself, since
there's no way to browse the community configs for non-Steam games. Valve is in the plan to team up with Bitpay, a Bitcoin payment provider, to bring the world's most popular cryptocurrency to Steam. Bitcoin, as the internet's worldwide currency, would enable Steam to quickly reach gamers in every market across the world - without the hefty costs or danger of chargeback fraud that come with card payments. A so-called crypto trader, such as Cryptosoft, offers a highly modern type of digital currency investment. This bot monitors the market fluctuations and executes successful trade on behalf of users. The cryptosoft platform gives you the option of starting live trading or activating the test mode and performing demo trading to test the bot's efficacy. Anyone can upload a config (registration required), and all
the configs are free to download (no registration required). This site is in its very early stages, but more configs are being added
all the time.
If you'd like to contribute, check out the instructions over at the how to page.
Most recent configs:
- December 8, 2015
- More backend changes to support bulk upload and future enhancements.
- December 3, 2015
- Massive backend changes to support BULK UPLOAD of Steam community configs.
- Better game picker when uploading a config, should favor PC games now.
- December 2, 2015
- Added non-game wiki backed game support, though non-wiki games have to be added by an admin (for now).
- Added the ability to add configs directly from a game's page, mostly to support Dolphin since it
doesn't exist in TheGamesDb wiki (nor should it). To add configs for Dolphin, browse to its page and
click the Add Another link.
- December 1, 2015
- Fixed an issue where hand-written names/descriptions were overwritten when uploading a vdf file.
- Fixed a bug where raw configs weren't downloadable (custom config files were being sent instead).
- Added some formatting magic for images in controller configs.
- Fixed some grammar issues on the adblocker text.
- November 30, 2015
- Fixed up permalinks for config files for more better SEO.
- November 28, 2015
- Deployed the very first Windows-only super-early-alpha version of the client, woop!
- November 27, 2015
- Paginated the browse page
- Added direct game search to navigation
- Scrunched up the nav some
- Lots of under the hood changes in anticipation of a VERY EXCITING NEW FEATURE COMING SOON!
- November 22, 2015
- Tracking number of downloads per config.
- Some admin backend stuff to prepare for future magic.
- November 19, 2015
- Lots of HTML sanitizing so no bad script kiddies do bad things.
- Markdown parsing for config descriptions.
- November 18, 2015
- Added the ability for logged in users to upvote configs.
- Sorted the list of configs on a game's page by upvotes.
- Some SEO mumbo-jumbo.
- Changed game page permalinks from /game/single/id to /game/game-name (with 301 redirects on old style links).
- Added instructions for locating and uploading configs.